Rochford District Heritage Tapestry Exhibition
Tuesday 27th July 2021 – Saturday 7th August 2021
At Ashingdon Elim Church, 535 Ashingdon Road, Ashingdon, SS4 3HE.
FREE ENTRY (timed tickets)
Book via Eventbrite: https://rochford-district-heritage-tapestry-exhibition.eventbrite.co.uk
For more information: email@example.com
1,000 years of local history in ten 2ft x 3ft ‘tapestry’ panels, plus historical context, knitted figures and children’s activities.
Designed by local artists and historians; created using embroidery, applique, knitting and felting.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO AT THE EXHIBITION
- All ten mounted and framed tapestry panels
- The drawings and history behind them
- Complementary knitted figures and buildings
- Children’s activities
- Talk to tapestry contributors
- 30 page A5 colour booklet on sale at £3